Williams-Sonoma is hiring work at home in some states!
Williams-Sonoma is a consumer retail company that sells home furnishings. This company makes over $5 billion a year! This is a Fortune 500 company. They are hiring work from home customer service reps! You can earn up to $15/hr!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Who are our Customer Service Agents? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Monthly performance bonuses up to $500!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- Overtime, overtime, overtime
- Opportunity to convert to benefited status within 90 days!
- Pay = $15.00/hr
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
Important Facts: MUST HAVE THESE FOR CONSIDERATION
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 4 weeks – 100% attendance is required
Equipment you must have for training and for work:
- Desktop or laptop computer with Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or macOS 10.15 or newer.
- No Chromebook, Windows 7, Windows 8 RT, or Windows 10 S
- 6 GB of RAM
- Wired USB headset (with microphone) which is compatible with our systems
- Ethernet cable hardwired into you modem/router
- Wi-Fi is not permitted
- USB to Ethernet converter if your computer does not have an Ethernet port
- Monitor: 15 inches or larger with minimum resolution of 1920×1080
- Mouse and keyboard
- Webcam (built in or external) with minimum resolution of 640 X 480
- iOS device (tablet or cell phone), or an Android (tablet or cell phone) for purposes of multi-factor authentication
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.